Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Who Am I? Batman or 24601?

My name is Ryan Ross. My birthday is April 25. I am currently attending Rhode Island College going for a degree in Youth Development with a concentration in Arts/Performing Arts, as I have a passion for theater and have a background of 7 years of musical theater under my belt. Outside of school, I currently have two jobs: one being at the Henry Barnard School on the RIC campus and the other being at Chester's Restaurant in Glocester, RI. I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, going to dinner and hanging out with my friends, and also being around my family. I have an endless obsession with Batman and the TV Show Gotham. Batman is my all time favorite superhero and I am a huge fan of the movies, comics, as well as the pre-Batman show, Gotham. All of these things is what makes me who I am and I am very excited to share more about myself on this blog.

My girlfriend, Gianna and I 

Dinner with Friends

Christmas with Great Friends


My friend Dan and I at Fenway 


My Family 
Christmas presents adding to my Batman/Gotham Obsession!!

No comments:

Post a Comment